07 February 2002

I logged in to Blogger with the intent of replying to Skip's blog. However, I just got out of the car with her and I'm definitely in this chewing-digesting mode from everything we discussed. So, I guess I'll be responding later when I've really thought about everything. Meanwhile, I was working on cleaning out my closet...really cleaning it. I pulled out all the clothes and I've been trying them on and sorting into piles: "definite keeps", "need to be fixed or cleaned or something", "dubious", and "nots". And I realized that pretty much describes my life right now...I'm holding up every piece of it to the light of God's Word and examining it: "Is this right?", "Does it fit with where God wants me right now?", "Does it need to be cleaned and restored?", "Do I need to get rid of it?"...

No comments: